80 Test Your Knowledge
1. What is the best way to assess muscular endurance?
a. Repetition maximum test
b. 1-repetition maximum test
c. 12 minute swim
d. sit and reach
2. Static muscular strength exercises are ones where no movement occurs?
3. Concentric movement refers to
a. Muscles lengthening
b. Muscles staying the same length
c. Muscles shortening
d. Muscles going thru a full range of motion
4. Proper technique in resistance exercise helps all the following except
a. Better muscular improvements
b. Less risk for injury
c. Makes exercising safer
d. Makes you look better
5. Which of the following is not needed in order to be safe while doing resistance exercises?
a. Working out in a mirror
b. Using proper technique
c. Using spotters
d. Not working out when injured
Answers: 1.A, 2.A, 3.C, 4.D, 5.A