Want to create or adapt books like this? Learn more about how Pressbooks supports open publishing practices.
Book Contents Navigation
Attribution and OER Revision Statement
1. History and Current Issues in Women's Health
2. Female Reproductive Anatomy and Physiology
3. Nutrition and Fitness
4. Body Image and Self Care
5. Healthy Relationships and Sexuality
6. Pregnancy and Fetal Development
7. Labor and Childbirth
8. Breast Health and Female Cancers
9. Stress and Health
10. Growing Older
Click to download the MARC record for this ebook.
More information about MHCC Library’s OER MARC template can be found here.
Women's Health by Dawn Markell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.