Attribution and OER Revision Statement
2. Introduction to the Process
3. Overview of the Format
4. Step #1: Thesis Statements
5. Step #2: Primary Pattern of Development
6. Step #3: Coherent, Unified Paragraphs
7. Step #4: Strong, Clear Introductions and Conclusions
8. Step #5: Proper Use of Relevant, Authoritative Sources
9. Step #6: Properly Formatted (MLA)
10. The Building Metaphor
Click to download the MARC record for this ebook.
More information about MHCC Library’s OER MARC template can be found here.
The Writing Process by Andrew Gurevich is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.